By commissioning me you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to my Terms of Service.
- All works are produced at 8.3 x 11.7 inches / 210 x 297 mm at 350 DPI (standard UK A4 size) unless otherwise stated. I can work at standard US print size (8 x 10 inches). Please inform me before hand if you require a larger format as I can not up-scale images afterwards.
- Contact between myself and you (the customer) will be maintained via e-mail.
- Work progresses in the following order: preliminary sketches, refined sketch, colour. I will keep you updated of all progress on your commission.
- Major revisions must be made at the sketch stage, and I must receive payment after the refined sketch has been approved. Any exceptions to this will be stated in my commission pricing.
- I will not progress from the refined sketch until payment has been made.
- Revisions made after the refined sketch stage may be subject to extra fees. Mistakes on my behalf will of course be fixed free of charge.
- For TRADITIONAL work: you will receive the original painting plus a full size PNG file scan and a smaller, watermarked PNG ready for uploading/displaying online.
- For DIGITAL work: you will receive a full size PNG file and a smaller, watermarked PNG ready for uploading/displaying online. I can provide a print of your image for an extra fee.
- I work through my queue in order. If you require a rush image for a certain date then please let me know and I may be able to help. Rush orders are subject to a $25 fee on top of the total commission fee.
- I retain full commercial and distribution rights on any image I produce. You do, of course, retain full rights to your character if it is a character commission.
- I reserve the right to use any image I create as I see fit. I retain all rights to the image. This includes, but is not limited to, producing and selling prints or portfolios (print or CD) and/or posting to my online galleries (resized and watermarked).
- The commissioner may use the commission image at any size as they please for PERSONAL use only. This excludes commercial purposes (selling prints, magazine printing, etc). Reposting of the image on sites such as Facebook is encouraged but I would appreciate being credited as the artist!
- No profit is to be made off the image. You may not use the artwork for merchandise or advertising unless we have arranged a commercial usage contract.
- You have permission to alter/crop your commission for avatars, icons, and so on provided there is credit given to me.
- I am open to commercial usage rights purchase on a case by case basis. Please contact me for details.
- If you are found to be violating my Terms of Service by using my work for commercial use without obtaining commercial rights, I reserve full right to bill you for 1) my commercial rights fee and 2) retroactive fees for the use period.
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars.
- I accept PayPal ONLY. Cash payments may be made in person if you are local to Arlington, Texas.
- Please do NOT send your payment as a ‘gift’ on Paypal. My fees are included within my commission prices so I don’t expect them to be ‘repaid’ by my customer!
4. Cancellation and Refunds
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission at any time.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission at any time due to poor communication, or rude or inappropriate behaviour.
- In the event of a refund, I will refund the remaining balance of the commission taking into regard any work done so far.
- There are NO refunds on completed work.
- Paintings and prints will be sent via tracked mail. In the event of a package being lost in transit a refund or replacement will be granted.